How to appeal your Parking Charge Notice
All appeals must be first to ourselves in writing. We may write back to you requesting further information. Appeals must be through the postal service, for this to be processed your appeal must include the following details:-
- • The parking charge reference number.
- • The vehicle registration number.
- • Time, Date and place of incident.
- • Your full name and address.
- • Appellant’s status / Driver or Keeper
- • Please note that all the above details must be included to enable an appeal to be processed.
The postal address to write to is
ES Parking Enforcement Ltd,
Suite 211, City House,
If your appeal is eventually rejected you will be sent IAS (Independent appeals body) details of how to appeal. If you pay your charge you accept liability and lose your right to appeal.
Appeals made via email, or phone will not be accepted or considered. Postal appeals are only accepted.
For payments: Please call 01772 798 999 or pay online: https://espel.ec6pay.com.